For professionals, educators, teachers
SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES
Are you new to the profession of speech therapy? Are you a new graduate in the field? Do you have any questions about private practice? Need help getting started with self-employment? Need support?
We are here to help you with nearly 10 years of experience in the field.
A mentoring service for you or your team
We offer meetings via teleconference to support you in your practice
We train your speech-language pathologist assistants to offer language stimulation
We tailor our services to your needs
We help you with :
- your interventions with a special needs child
- your speech work
- Speech and language assessment
- how to set up and provide conferences
- how to approach parental coaching
- behavior management
A special request?
Find out about the training offered!
Screens: Where? When? How?
- The importance of technology in our lives : Internet and video games
- True or false about screens
- What we know: potential impacts on the brain and development
- Other effects of screens
- Recommendations : 3-6-9-12
LET’S TALK BILINGUALISM
- Myths and realities about bilingualism
- Advantages of being bilingual
- Language development for the bilingual child
- Does my bilingual child have language difficulties?
- Concrete actions for raising a bilingual child
Shared interactive reading: To sow the seeds of learning how to read
- Why is reading important?
- Book selection: criteria
- Strategies to adopt with children
- “Your turn” strategies
- Strategies to incite group participation
- Techniques to stimulate the prerequisites of the written language
- Practical resources