For daycare centers
SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES
Do you need support in your daycare environment? Do you have questions about the development of a child or do you have a child with special needs? WFW is here to support you in the evaluation, and the integration of the child. This includes services tailored to the needs of the child, the educator’s needs, as well as the needs of your environment. We support you in the implementation of the intervention plan and provide ongoing support.
WFW IS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU IN THE EVALUATION, AND INTEGRATION OF THE CHILD.
This includes support tailored to the needs of the child, his educator, and the needs of your community. We accompany you in the application of the intervention plan, and we offer an ongoing support service.
Assessment – coaching – integration
- Assessment of the child’s language, communication and speech needs
- Information meeting to go over the needs, recommendations, and intervention plan following the assessment with parents, the child’s educator and any other person involved with the child in the daycare environment
- Monthly coaching to educators or accompanying adults
- Suggestion of materials and activities within the group for speech and language stimulation
A special request?
Find out about the training offered!
Screens: Where? When? How?
- The importance of technology in our lives : Internet and video games
- True or false about screens
- What we know: potential impacts on the brain and development
- Other effects of screens
- Recommendations : 3-6-9-12
LET’S TALK BILINGUALISM
- Myths and realities about bilingualism
- Advantages of being bilingual
- Language development for the bilingual child
- Does my bilingual child have language difficulties?
- Concrete actions for raising a bilingual child
Shared interactive reading: To sow the seeds of learning how to read
- Why is reading important?
- Book selection: criteria
- Strategies to adopt with children
- “Your turn” strategies
- Strategies to incite group participation
- Techniques to stimulate the prerequisites of the written language
- Practical resources